Tuesday 12 December 2017

WITH D7 OR E8 IN YOUR RESULT, YOU CAN STILL GET ADMISSION AT UDS

The University for Development Studies is giving a nice opportunity for all SHS graduates who had D7 or E8 in any of their core subjects to get admission to pursue any degree or diploma course of their choice through their Access Course program.

This programme will provide tuition in all the core subjects and counseling on Diploma and Degree courses after which examinations will be undertaken. Successful students will gain admission to study appropriate Degree or Diploma programmes of their choice depending on their WASSCE/SSSCE results. The duration for the tutorials and the examination will all be within a month or less. So that applicants who pass the examination can have time to apply for their preferred courses. Note, this is not an entrance examination, it is an opportunity for those who had D7 and E8 in their core subjects to correct it and qualify for admission.

The number of examination papers you write will depend on the number of core subjects you had D7 or E8 in your WASSCE result. Right after the examination results are out, successful applicants can go ahead and enroll for any degree or diploma course of their choice based on the result they had. There is no need to think of accommodation because the school will provide accommodation for all applicants throughout the program.

It is simple, just sit for a maximum of 3 weeks tutorial, write an exam, pass and qualify for admission. Then come to school in about two months time as a full time regular student. This program started late 2017 and in september same year, 610 of those who took part came to level 100 as full time students. You can be one of them next year.

PROCESSES

1. Contact UDS master to help you get a form. (Ghc 350)

2. Pay a processing fee of Ghc 100

3. UDS master will guide you to complete the forms in an appropriate manner.

4. Submit the completed form at any of UDS campuses.(You can allow UDS master to do it for you or you can choose to do it yourself)

5. Get a message through an email, text, or a call. The day you are to report for the program will be given.

6. Sit for a maximum of one month tutorial and write an exam.

7. In a few days, your name will be among a list on the UDS main site, if you pass the exam. (UDSmaster will fetch that info for you)

8. You can now apply for any diploma or undergraduate course of your choice based on your result.

Don't let D7 or E8 prevent you from climbing the educational ladder. Registration for the 2018 access course program will begin in March 2018. Contact UDS master to start the application process or make further enquires.

CONTACT:

+233249930641
udsmaster@gmail.com

You can also leave a comment in the comment box.

15 comments:

  1. Please i have d7 in English and Economics can get admission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please I had E8 in mathematics can I get admission

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please I had E8 in mathematics can I get admission

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please I had D7 in English and Biology can I get admission

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had D7 in both science and social studies I offered home economics and I did biology and I passed the biology so can I offer nursing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had e8 in English can I get addimission

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have five pass right but I had English E8 can I get admission and pursue diploma in agriculture scienc
    e

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please I got D7 in science and I am a arts student. Can I get an admission to offer midwifery

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please I had e8 in my core maths can I get an admission to a diploma program?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please I had D7 in english can I get admission for social science

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please i had D7 in core mathematics

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please I had e8 mathematics can I get admission

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I get admission with only one e8 in maths

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please I had D7 in chemistry can I offer general Nursing

    ReplyDelete

WITH D7 OR E8 IN YOUR RESULT, YOU CAN STILL GET ADMISSION AT UDS

The University for Development Studies is giving a nice opportunity for all SHS graduates who had D7 or E8 in any of their core subjects to ...